Hi I'm Karen,


I'm a freelance designer in Cache Valley Utah and I love all things design. My greatest passions are WEB DESIGN, GRAPHIC DESIGN and PHOTOGRAPHY. I recieved my BFA from Utah State in Logan, UT. I am happy and excited to be serving the Cache Valley Community.

It is my goal to present a company, brand or person as they truly are by capturing their unique style and personalities in my work.



Phone: 435-764-4897
Email: karen@durrantdigital.com
Website: www.durrantdigital.com

10/02/2011

Family fun with the "E" family

This sweet family traveled all the way from Bear Lake for their pictures. They had such fun personalities and their kids were the cutest! It was so much fun to spend time with them and get to know them.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: