Hi I'm Karen,


I'm a freelance designer in Cache Valley Utah and I love all things design. My greatest passions are WEB DESIGN, GRAPHIC DESIGN and PHOTOGRAPHY. I recieved my BFA from Utah State in Logan, UT. I am happy and excited to be serving the Cache Valley Community.

It is my goal to present a company, brand or person as they truly are by capturing their unique style and personalities in my work.



Phone: 435-764-4897
Email: karen@durrantdigital.com
Website: www.durrantdigital.com

8/01/2008

Pricing

PHOTOGRAPHY

*All sessions include a cd of edited images with copyright release.
*2 locations of your choice in different cities within the Cache Valley area.
   (Example: Downtown Logan and Mack Park in Smithfield)

*or 3 Locations of your choice within the same city in the Cache Valley area.
   (Example: Logan Temple, Logan Tabernacle, Downtown Logan)


Additional location Pricing:
$5 per additional same-city location.
$10 per additional new city location.

Individual Portraits: (Babies 9 months and older, Kids Teens, Adults, Senior Portraits, Missionary, Maternity)  
$75 for up to a 2 hour session.  And a disk with 50+ edited images and copyright release.

Newborns & Babies: (Newborn - 9 months old)
$85 for up to a 2 hour session.  And a disk with 50+ edited images and copyright release.

Groups & Families + Individuals package: (2-8 people)
$95 includes family/group photos and individual photos. 
Up to 2.5 hour session and a disk with 50+ edited images and copyright release.
(Groups & Families of 9 or more - Please contact me for pricing.) 

Groups & Families: (Group photos only.  2-8 people)
$55 for up to a 1 hour session.  And a disk with 15+ edited images and copyright release.
$75 for up to a 2 hour session.  And a disk with 35+ edited images and copyright release.
(Groups & Families of 9 or more - Please contact me for pricing.)

Engagements:
$85 for up to a 2 hour session.  And a disk with 50+ edited images and copyright release.

Bridals:
$85 for up to a 2 hour session.  And a disk with 50+ edited images and copyright release.

Weddings:
Please contact me for pricing.



WEBSITES
Please contact me for a free quote. 
Prices vary based on the amount of pages the website will have,
whether it is E-Commerce or not
and whether it is HTML/CSS/XML/Javascript or Flash etc.

Small websites of under 25 pages range from $600-$1000
Medium size websites of 25-50 pages range from $1000-$1500
Large websites of 50 or more pages range from $1500 and up.



BLOGS 
Please contact me for a free quote. 
I do anything from designing flash and regular image headers to designing the entire blog.



PRINT/GRAPHIC DESIGN 
Please contact me for a free quote.  Prices vary on the size and complexity of the project. Services include Logos & Identity, Brochures, Business Cards, Stationary Headers, Invitations, Announcements, Catalogs, Posters and other Print materials.

No comments: